Sunday, December 2, 2007


Well we made it home from Raymond today. The rain was literally coming down sideways. It has been a very very rainy windy day. Our power has remained on but others haven't been so lucky.My goal this afternoon was to sew up the brown sweater that I had knit in hopes of having one more Christmas present done.The sweater turned out beautiful, but alas I am afraid it is going to be to small for the recipient. So I guess I will have a nice new brown sweater. Don said that it looked very nice, It's called the Central Park cabled hoodie.Lisa just called and said that they can have the 7th Street theater for there wedding, it will either be the 24th of May or the 7th of June. Chad and she are very excited to have their wedding there. Lisa was looking for uniqueness and it certainly will be. So now we have to set down and figure up a guest list. The reception will be with in walking distance at....someplace, I forgot the name!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well sister.....this is quite a fun idea. Lovely sweater as always. Will this be where I have to come now to get the scoop?

Dickeybirds said...

Oh, the wedding at the theatre will be perfect!!