Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tara and Eric


Well it's raining and the snow is gone. I went to town and dinked around, went to Dollar Tree!! Met Eric and Tara there and picked up a few Christmas decorations. Came home and finished decorating. I just love all the white lights that I have up. Now I am frantically thinking and making potluck food for tomorrow. Would have totally forgot to go to Raymond for Union meeting. Am making these yummy baby back ribs. You put this "hot" rub on them and BBQ sauce and cook in the crock pot. Might make a tabbouleh salad and am itching to make a pumpkin mouse pie from WW magazine.
Speaking of WW.....:-( Weigh in before Turkey day I had almost made my goal of 10 lbs. 9.6 but alas that went away after Tday and I am back to 8 pounds total. It has been a slow process but I could improve on my eating and exercising to see better results. But, I will continue to plod on especially now since the wedding is looming in the future. Don't want to be the fat mother and mother-in-law. Weird I am going to be a mother-in-law. So that means that maybe I will be a Nana some day. Not a grandma. I have already decided it's going to be Nana and Poppa! It sounds more hip!!!

1 comment:

SueB. said...

guess what, patty.. they end up calling you just what THEY want to.. I am called: NanaSue, Gramie, AND Grandma Sue Go figure!!