Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UPDATES

Well the Miracle Noodles were not so Miraclely for me. The following day after eating them I had one of my "allergy days" anyone that has ever seen this knows what I am talking about, if you haven't, you can't even imagine. The noodles are made of yams, of which, my sister so kindly reminded me are on my allergy list. So off they went to Linda McCaslin.

Well we now have a date and a place for Eric and Tara's wedding. September 6th in Olympia at the Albee Gardens. The wedding dress has been ordered too. That is a big relief for Tara, so now she can start planning the rest of the stuff.

Chad and Lisa's plans continue on, they have most of the big stuff set up, now just thinking about all the other stuff like table decor, music etc.

I have just about completed a week of eating "raw vegan" style. It was a slight adjustment, but am enjoying all good recipes. It really is quite easy, just have lots of veggies and fruit on hand and some nuts and seeds sprouting and you are good to go. I really have not gotten hungry, in fact I think I am eating to much. You are suppose to loose weight, not me!!!! I might be eating to many nuts and avocado. Or, maybe I should get my bum out of the chair and excercise. Will see what happens as I learn more the balance of things. People say their bodys heal themselves very well on this eating regime.

I see that I should be back to work, so better run for now.

1 comment:

Dickeybirds said...

who couldn't live on nuts and avocado? We LOVED the save the day ticket we recieved... how very, very clever! ei