Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ho Hum De Dum

Not much happening right now. Tara has moved out of her apartment this weekend, we put the final cleansing touches on tonight. It will be nice to have her home for awhile, although I doubt that I will see much of her. Eric's house has boxes and bags and piles of stuff through out, it will take them a bit of time to sort out and toss out to get things organized.
Tomorrow is a holiday for us government workers! I will spend part of the day in Olympia at the Volkswagen dealer getting the Jetta's oil changed and recall on the headlights taken care of. It will give me time to sit and knit. :-) Then will probably stop at the Co-op for some lunch off the salad bar, maybe grab a few things in the store and that will about do it for Olympia.
Tonight I mixed up a garden burger recipe, so they are in the food dryer now and will be ready for eating soon. Tomorrow I will mix up some broccoli salad and who knows what else. I must confess that I did have a small chicken enchilda with verde sause and guacamole. Went out with Larry and Karla for lunch. Not much on a mexican menu that is "raw".

2 comments:

SueB. said...

pattywak, I miss you! Some of your 'raw' stuff sound pretty good to me, but I don't think I would want to eat popcorn raw....

Dickeybirds said...

Sue mentions popcorn in all her comments!! Patty, I made mexican eggrolls tonight, not raw, very good, but now i have that "i ate greasy food sick feeling". Sigh. Eating less healthy food just isn't fun anymore!
ei