Monday, January 7, 2008

Miracle Noodles have arrived




Well after waiting an extended amount of time for my Miracle Noodles to arrive they came today in sad shape. But, I only had to throw out one bag. So it looked worse than it really was. I have not tried them yet but they are made from yam and and are zero everything...no calories, no fat, no protein, no nothing. So why would you eat them??? I don't know, they are suppose to be delicous when added to dishes. I understand they don't smell so good upon opening but just rinse in cold water for a couple of minutes and they say they are okay. They are suppose to take on the flavor of what they are added to. So I will add this to my new adventures in foods. I have been dabbling in "raw" food eating. So far it has been very good. Am waiting for a couple of books I ordered to get a better grasp of the whole raw concept. Most of the recipes that I have used have been from http://www.goneraw.com/ very good site. Well must go combine my soaked buckwheat with some other vegtable puree stuff to dry on the food drier and get some "crackers"

2 comments:

SueB. said...

oh pattywak!! Makes me want to go and cook up a great big hamburger!! I have tried those noodles and like them stir 'fried' with lots of veggies and hoisen sauce.. did you enjoy the surprise visitors on Sunday?

sherriknits said...

Hi Pattywack! :)
Come visit me, I have a gift for you.