Sunday, November 2, 2008

PHASE ONE OF HEDDIES MAKE OVER



Heddie's makeover has begun. Tonight the first layer of "Modge Podge" was applied along with my favorite coffee napkins. I could not believe that they even still made "Modge Podge". I found it at Joanne Fabrics in Olympia. I must have really wanted it because as usual at Joanne's its wait and wait and wait some more. I bought a few other things, one of them being a piece of fabric, I dreaded going to the cutting counter as it is usually slammed and you wait for a very long time, but to my surprise they were on number 43 and I was only 51. So....great got that done and headed to the check out line, yah right, I mean LINE, I looked at my watch and it was 5 minutes after, slowly creeping along I finally reached the register at 25 minutes after. The line was even longer now than when I had gotten into it 20 minutes earlier. I will say that they did have the most checkers I have ever seen working. I think I will go online the the Veterans day sale at Joannes and order the knitting needles that I wanted to go in and get that are on sale. I am not good at standing in lines, especially when I have many more errands to do.

4 comments:

Kari D. said...

Hi Pattywacky!
I'm glad to have your blog address now so I can keep up with you. Looks like you are doing all sorts of creative things.
Miss you! Lots of love.

Dickeybirds said...

Patty.. you are so clever... Heddie looks fabulous.
ei

Dickeybirds said...

and how is heddie?

the author said...

Hi there Patty :) It was good to see you at Oly... Found your link on Jaylin's blog and saw your head makeover! ModgePodge is one of my favorite things to play with! Kim says you knit fabulous things quite often, so I'm sure your new head is going to be grrreat for that!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
Tia