Thursday, May 1, 2008

MISC....


Well it's about 3 weeks until the first wedding! Lisa said tonight that they had 196 people respond that they are coming.
Last Saturday Tara and Linda put on a shower for Lisa, it was a good turn out and I believe that fun was had by all. Lisa got some nice things, one being the coveted fleece blankets that Linda makes.
Chad is working on the old Ranger getting it up and running again, with diesel at $4.45 he's decided driving the big truck to work every day is a bit spendy.
We have found the perfect "golden slipper" for Tara's wedding party to wear. Good ole Chadwick's had them. I ordered a couple pairs to see if we would like them or not and we did so ordered the rest of the sizes yesterday. Saturday we go to have another fitting and possibly pick up Tara's wedding dress. We have been working on all the little stuff. There sure is a lot to think about.
I am so ready for some sunshine and warm weather. It is making me crabby and blue. I think we may have turned the corner on winter as I haven't heard the "S" word in the forecast for awhile. Oh, "S" meaning snow not sunshine!
I have taught my dear friend Eileen to knit socks. When I left her on Sunday she had a good start on her first one. Later report is that she is now addicted to knitting and her sock is looking very good. We will have another knit-a-long on Sunday afternoon. Possibly we could look for an update about her sock on her blog???
Well enough rattling on I must pick up as you know what Friday is....house cleaner day...Yeah!

No comments: