Saturday, March 1, 2008

FEBRUARY 28, 1958




Well guess what I turned 50!!!! Tonight a little party was put on by my great sister-in-law Linda and my wonderful daughter Tara Khambatta. (I just love that name) There was mostly family and few friends. Don't know what happened to some of the people that we asked. I always wonder why people do not RSVP???? Oh well they missed out on good food and cake and a fun time. One of the best things....I finally got my fleece blanket!!!!!!! Linda makes these awesome fleece blankets, yah know the ones that you put two pieces of fleece together and I guess you then cut all around the edges and then tie the two pieces together. These are the greatest to wrap up in at any time, camping, when your sick, when you are just wanting to curl up with a good book and the options go on and on. Linda took the pictures for me, man pictures sure let you know that you are looking 50. I think I'll just stick to looking in the mirror because it sure never tells me I look 50!!!
Thanks to all that helped make my birthday a nice time and for not being mean.

1 comment:

Tidbits from the Country said...

I would have loved to have been there!! Looks like all had fun! I wondered if anyone was going to do anything for you! Happy 50th!! Just think you'll never have another one (50th b-day, that is!)